Tuesday, September 29, 2009

my baby is growing up!

I've almost cried...ok, well I did cry...a couple of times today. My Raynee bug is growing up! She has gained 8 lbs since we got her and she's losing her baby teeth. I'm kinda getting attached...alot. She's such a sweetie and she's merged well with our family. It even seems like Duke enjoys having her around. We found Raynee a forever home this past weekend and they got approved after their home visit today. We had to make sure she was up to date on her shots and get her spayed before she goes. So the people with the rescue talked about us doing her spay a week from today, but I asked if there was any way to have it moved up to tomorrow since I've seemed to be getting quite attached to her more and more each week. I'm taking the band-aid approach, the quicker we can get it over with, the better. I had to take my little baby Raynee bug to the vet and drop her off tonight so that she can have her surgery tomorrow. Then she'll spend the night for observation tomorrow night. TWO NIGHTS alone in the kennel! I'm crying, mostly because I know she'll be crying in her crate tonight. Oh no. I'm crying. No bueno. Because after she comes home and recovers for 4 days, I have to give her to her new owners. I can't be crying!! Why do I keep doing this to myself??

No comments:

Post a Comment