I've been hesitant to post about this for fear that in my last month or so I would blow up like a balloon and get stretch marks everywhere. But so far so good. I have no stretch marks. Don't hate. I still have a few more weeks and he's growing so rapidly now, I'm afraid I'm jinxing myself! I understand that the stretch marks and the varicose veins things are highly hereditary, and I got the right end of the stick on that as well, so take this with a grain of salt.
At the beginning of my pregnancy (probably before I knew I was pregnant), I ordered this lotion on sale from my Avon lady at work just b/c it was cheap (3 for 1 at the time) and it came in a pump (gotta have a pump on your lotion). I kept using it all over b/c it has vitamins A, C, and E in it, and I figured that was good enough for me since they say use lotion with vitamin E for sure when you're pregnant...and I didn't want to smell like a cocoa plant like all those pregnancy lotions they advertise. It smells nice...just a mild lotion scent...nothing that has ever bugged my sensitive pregnant nose.
So I told my Avon lady that if I make it through this whole thing without a single stretch mark, then she has a new marketing tool!

No comments:
Post a Comment