Our friends Jusin & Leslee have an adorable little girl named Faith and she just turned 3! I can't believe it!
Her party was especially fun for me b/c I got to use my new dslr camera and use some of the little tips I picked up in my children's photography class recently. Now I know what they were all talking about in the class when they said that it was difficult to get all the elements of your shot the way you want when you have moving targets! I won't be creepy weird lady who posts a bunch of pics of other people's kids online, but here are a few from today!
| Waiting for us to sing to her (I wish there wasn't a balloon coming out of her tiara!) |
| Sleepy girl with her Skittles |
| I'm impressed that she knows how to pretend to read the cards! |
![]() |
| Pregnant ladies! Leslee is due in March. |

No comments:
Post a Comment