Friday, November 19, 2010

New Shutterfly Site

I have created a Shutterfly page for massive photo uploads in the future. I promise to not let it replace the blog!

I have it set on members only, so if you'd like to be able to view it:  just go to our site, sign up for Shutterfly (or sign-in if you already have an account), and click the button that says request to be a member of my site.  Then I'll approve you and you'll be good to go.

The only thing on there right now are my maternity pictures, and there's not likely to be anything else on there until Baby A is born.  But if you sign up to be a member now, it will alert you as soon as we add baby pics in the  hospital.  Ryan is planning on bringing his laptop to use the free wi-fi to update everyone on Baby A news, etc.

www.laughingamersons.shutterfly.com

(couldn't think of another name so just copied blog name! easier that way!)

No comments:

Post a Comment