Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sick Girls

Gracie and I are feeling a little bit under the weather. We are both maxin' and relaxin' on the couch. She's completely conked out on some strong cough medicine. I have a sinus infection. Gracie has kennel cough. So that means I've had a horrible headache and congestion and she's been hacking up a lung and sneezing up green stuff. We're both on antibiotics. I missed work on Monday, but it's hardly worth it. I have so much to make up afterwards. Sheesh. I'm feeling a bit better, but this week is still hard! Prayers for me and our sweet red girl would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiff :)

    Just wanted you to know that I have already said a prayer for you and I will continue to :) Jace is kinda feeling under the weather today, too - sore throat. I'm hoping and praying it doesn't turn into anything else.

    Feel better sweet cousin :)

    Hugs,
    Kate :)

    ReplyDelete