Thursday, July 30, 2009
Goodbye Skeeter
Skeeter found a new "forever home" and we took him over there last night. They have two boys, ages 7 & 10 and a pool! It was an emotional day with all the allergy stuff and the CT scan and thinking and psyching myself out, and then this.
I will miss him. I missed his sweet excited face this morning when I woke up. I feel like a worried mom on the first day of school. Will he behave ok? Will he get sick? Will everyone like him? Will he remember his manners? Will he forget me? (tear)
I know they will love him and care for him just as much, if not more than we did. But saying goodbye isn't the easiest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
aw sad. That was sweet of you to share your home with the dog till he found another one.
ReplyDeletesadness! How did your scan go? results yet? Also, did you pick a name for your new doggie yet? Let us know.
ReplyDelete