Monday, June 1, 2009
Laughin' and Lovin'
Ryan and I have been having alot of fun laughing with one another lately. It's always nice when things have been getting stressful and we've been feeling less than par lately. I don't have mono but I have been trying to sleep alot more than usual and it seems to really be helping me feel better.
Since Ryan and I have both been complaining about our figures lately, I decided to peer pressure him into trying hot yoga with me. I've only been a couple of times...never regularly, so I figured that if we went together then maybe we would both stick with something.
I warned him that he would be dying and that it would be like nothing he's ever experienced and I was right. We both could not do things fully like some of the other yogi's, but our instructor was nice and made sure to compliment our "beautiful lines" even though ours looked semi-correct at best.
I'll let you know how long this lasts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You might wanna get your thyroid checked out. Try going to an endocrynologist... they'll test all your hormone levels. K... i'm done mothering. :)
ReplyDelete