Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Good Times

A bunch of us from high school hung out a couple weekends ago. We decided it would be a good idea to take a couple of pictures and post them on Facebook to prove that we are still cool.
Well, I haven't got around to posting them on Facebook, but blog will have to do.
Tris and Janian
Rachel
Prank Calls
(yes, you read correctly)

Everyone Together

And the good news is that I'm still losing weight since I took this picture! Yay yoga!

Now I've got to start running more often so Duke can slim down too. His metabolism recently decided to slow down and he's put on some lbs! :(

2 comments:

  1. awww.. i miss these nerds. And yay for losing weight!!! i'm slowly losing some too.. not as fast as you.. but then.. yours isn't baby weight. so maybe that's the reason? i hope so... ugh. i hate being fat.

    ReplyDelete