Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Update on Job Prospect...

Things went well on Monday. I went and observed some sessions at Nexus for about half of the day before I went to Galaxy for clients. I really liked it there. I think I would fit in nicely and I'm really excited about the possibility of working there. Things are still looking good. I should know more at the end of the week. Keep praying, because there still might be some things they have to work out with the lady who is leaving and I'm not sure if they are going to want to do any more interviews. I know that I am fully capable of working there and doing a great job, I just don't have as much experience in substance abuse issues as others might. Thanks for your prayers! Now I'm off to see Kim Vu for a haircut. Yay no more dead ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment