I am ecstatic to announce that the newest counselor at Nexus Recovery Center is...ME!
YAAAAYYYYYY!!!! GOD IS SO GOOD!
I will have much more to write, but for now I must go to Allen and counsel more peeps.
Congrats! You will love it! 5 years ago I was a mental health therapist working with children/teens with behavioral disorders and then with adult substance abuse and depression. It was amazing. Very rewarding two years of my life... then I had a kid... and then another... and about to have another :) Really excited for you.
Congrats! You will love it! 5 years ago I was a mental health therapist working with children/teens with behavioral disorders and then with adult substance abuse and depression. It was amazing. Very rewarding two years of my life... then I had a kid... and then another... and about to have another :) Really excited for you.
ReplyDeleteYAY! Congrats Tiffany! I'm so thankful you got the job :) I'll be praying that the transition goes REALLY well!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work, girl!
HUGS,
Kate :)