Wednesday, July 28, 2010
It's a BOY!
I changed my blog background to reflect our upcoming arrival...baby BOY Amerson! (I actually like these colors together for boy stuff...we shall see)
So crazy! I thought it was a boy the whole time, but was still kinda surprised when we found out.
He was laying face-down, so we couldn't' get any face shots of him in the sonogram. But we got a real nice one of him flexing his huge bicep (my dad says he gets that from him). The photo of his boy parts didn't turn out too well, but both doctors I saw today agreed based on the position of all the spots on the screen, it was definitely male!
He's been moving around ever since we left the doctor's office. Maybe he's trying to poke me to say that he's turned now and ready for his close-ups. Well, it's a little too late for that now buddy! I'm hoping we can get a 3-D ultrasound later in the pregnancy. Kyla says she can hook me up at the pregnancy resource center.
No names yet. That's the question everyone is bombarding us with now. We really haven't talked about it that much. We had more ideas for girls than boys, so we will have to put it into high gear now! We likely aren't going to be discussing the name possibilities with anyone, as people are often all too forward about telling you what names they don't like and why. We will likely just announce our decision later in the pregnancy...hopefully in time for showers!
Baby boy looks great and is healthy and his living quarters look perfectly accommodating the Dr. said. Based on measurements, his due date might be a couple days earlier than we thought. That would be fantastic considering my predicament I discussed in my previous blog. Any additional days before driving to Austin and being in a wedding would be fantastic.
Yay baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yay!! congrats! Isn't it fun to see a glimpse of the human growing inside you? It (along with the kicking) makes it all sooo real! I completely know where you're coming from w/ deciding on the name! Good luck thinking of one!
ReplyDeleteyay for yoU!!! this is exciting!! it will change you forEVER.
ReplyDelete