Friday, December 11, 2009

Days 9, 10 & 11 - Songs of Christmas

Day 11: "Joseph's Lullaby" by MercyMe (greatness) Day 10: "A Five Pound Box of Money" by Pearl Bailey (Heather [Garth] Hale introduced me to this song a couple of years ago and it has rocked my world ever since. I'm so glad I got to talk with her on the phone the other day!) Day 9: "Blue Christmas" by Elvis Presley (I put this one on here b/c my cousin Katie and I used to listen to this album constantly at Christmas...that and the Fat Boys...don't ask. Also, Ryan isn't the biggest Christmas music fan, but the other day he was like, "Well, I do like that one song... it goes 'ooooOOOOoo.'" I had no idea what he was talking about at first, but then it clicked in my brain: ELVIS is in the building.)

No comments:

Post a Comment