Friday, April 1, 2011

Dylan's 3rd Month

I'm a little behind on my postings about Dylan!  Here's a summary of his 3rd month in pictures...


Tummy time with my brother Duke.  I'm so very strong!  I started rolling on my left side!



Being cute!  I'm getting to be such a big boy.  I follow everyone with my eyes, head, and body.  Little things catch my attention now and I turn to look when Daddy comes in the room.




Hands!  Hands are my absolute FAVORITE thing.  I learned how to put them straight into my mouth first.  Then I started using them to pick up things that I want! Mommy had to go buy me some yummy soft toys.


Sitting up! A nice friend gave us their Bumbo seat and I rocked it from the get go!  This is a pic of my first time in it.  It helped me strengthen my abs to help me sit up better and roll from side to side.

I also started smiling all the time...like all the time. Such a smiler!  I move alot when I smile so its hard for Mommy to snap a good pic of me.  I also started exploring more words! I started eating faster (still same time between feedings though), but don't worry, I kept growing!! Everyone keeps calling me a "big boy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment