I am really late on posting about this one!
A couple of weekend ago Ryan tells me that on Friday we were going to eat at Michael & Brittany Coggins' house for dinner (they are a couple from our Foundation Group). He has been working on a job for the past month with Michael and I just figured that they got to talking and there was some game they wanted to watch together so dinner plans somehow materialized.
So that Friday rolled around and it was freezing outside and so I started running errands and looking for a maternity jacket before our dinner plans that night. Ryan and I got home at the same time and jumped in the car to go to the Coggins' house.
As soon as Michael opened the door, I saw one of our maternity pictures on their little entryway table. I thought that was weird. But then as I turned the corner, everyone in our Foundation Group popped out and yelled, "SURPRISE!" It was a baby shower just for us! SO fun.
We ate chili and had petit fours and other yummy snacks. We also played this game where someone would say an attribute of Baby A and we would have to hold up signs picking whose (Ryan's or mine) we wished the baby had in that category...but we couldn't see each others' answers. So it was really funny to hear the answers at the end. They also all pitched in and bought us our lamb baby swing. So cool.
It was great spending time with everyone. We felt so loved! Unfortunately I don't have ANY pictures of it :( and I don't think anyone else has any either. Boo. I guess I should email out and see though!
No comments:
Post a Comment