Thursday, December 30, 2010

Baby Boy!

It has been two weeks since our baby boy was born and I have slacked on updating any info on my blog!  So sorry.  But since I have an iPhone now, it has been a lot easier to post pictures to Facebook.  So there are a lot of pics on there if you are interested.  Now that we have finally started to get into our new routine and the holidays are over, I can try to get back into my blogging.

Here's some precious pictures from our newborn photo session.  I will have the rest of the pics soon.  Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Tiffany, he is SOOOOOO cute!! Oh my goodness! I've LOVED looking at the pics! I hope you blog about your birth story when you get a chance to breathe; I'd love to hear about your experience! Enjoy your time with your newest addition!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet photos!

    I really enjoyed snuggling with Dylan last weekend! He is such a cuddle-bug! It was good seeing you guys, too!

    Love ya, Cousin! We will see you real soon!

    Hugs,
    Kate :)

    ReplyDelete