Ryan & I got two sizes of these for our wedding, his with the Tech logo and mine with the A&M logo. But I really liked the girly pink ones better when I went back to the store to buy my lid. So I bought this pink initial cup and lid and also bought a black lid for my A&M one!
It looks big, but it actually doesn't hold much more than a normal bottle of water when you add the ice. But I love it because it stays COLD for a LONG time and there's little to no condensation. I carry it everywhere. I love it.
I'm having fun drinking my water!!
Monday, August 9, 2010
Hydration-Station
With my blood volume growing, I have been VERY thirsty for water ALL the time. And it MUST be ICE COLD!!
I started bringing a huge Dickey's cup to work with me filled with ice water. I felt kinda unprofessional doing this, despite the fact that I can always use the pregnancy excuse.
So after seeing my sister with hers, I went to Bed Bath & Beyond to spice up my Tervis Tumbler. Yes, it's essentially an adult sippy-cup.
Ryan & I got two sizes of these for our wedding, his with the Tech logo and mine with the A&M logo. But I really liked the girly pink ones better when I went back to the store to buy my lid. So I bought this pink initial cup and lid and also bought a black lid for my A&M one!
It looks big, but it actually doesn't hold much more than a normal bottle of water when you add the ice. But I love it because it stays COLD for a LONG time and there's little to no condensation. I carry it everywhere. I love it.
I'm having fun drinking my water!!
Ryan & I got two sizes of these for our wedding, his with the Tech logo and mine with the A&M logo. But I really liked the girly pink ones better when I went back to the store to buy my lid. So I bought this pink initial cup and lid and also bought a black lid for my A&M one!
It looks big, but it actually doesn't hold much more than a normal bottle of water when you add the ice. But I love it because it stays COLD for a LONG time and there's little to no condensation. I carry it everywhere. I love it.
I'm having fun drinking my water!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment