(Bloggers get first dibs!)
We are pregnant!
We just had our 2nd OB appointment yesterday and things are really looking great! Little Amerson wiggles around on the sonogram like a little shrimp and has a strong heartbeat. We are over 11 weeks now!
We are due December 20th. CHRISTMAS BABY!
I have been nauseous all day every day...so that's been fun. I'm looking forward to that (hopefully) being over in the next couple weeks!
More updates and news to come.
Here's our sonogram from last month's appointment when I was 8 weeks.

WOOHOO!!! Congrats guys!! You're going to LOVE being a mommy...and witnessing the miracle of pregnancy/child birth/growing, is SUCH a miracle/blessing! Enjoy EVERY second!! And take pictures, you're going to love documenting it all (even if you don't think so at the time...). :) YAY! SO happy for you!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations RYAN AND TIFFANY!!! we are so excited for you guys!!!!!