I love mornings with Dylan. He is the most active the first few hours of our day.
After nursing we will talk to each other on the boppy in the glider. Then we have tummy time as I lean back as far as we can in the glider and he holds his head up and looks around or stares at mommy's face. He also uses this time to strengthen his legs and arms, pushing up high w his legs and letting his arms support him on my chest. He is so awesome!
Then we move the fun over to the changing table, his favorite place! He practices his jumping/cycling legs and then practices his words. We say things like, "Ah! Ah!" and "A goo." There are other clicking noises and sounds he is trying out too. It's fun to watch his tongue move around in his open mouth trying to figure out how to copy mommy's sounds!
And let's not forget about the smiles! He is smiling all the time now...and it's not just gas! He's been working on real smiles for the past week or two.
This pic was taken this week and I think it shows a bit of his personality! I believe we have a funny man on our hands! I love this guy!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment