We got a last minute invite to go to the U2 concert Monday with Justin and Leslee at the new Cowboy Statium. It was bad-A. The statium was packed!
I was sick with my sinus infection in a major way, and my ears were hurting, but I wore my hunting ear plugs that that helped tremendously.
Bono rocked it.

Our seats were technically behind the stage, but the stage was 360 and the screen was amazing. It was cool because we were close up (though it probably doesn't seem that way in the pictures).
The screen stretched out and did crazy amazing things. They did not use the Jerry jumbo-tron...the whole setup was under the big screen. Bummer I didn't get to see that big screen in action, but the screen they used in the concert was great!
Bono was crazy laser beam man at the end of the show.
Great pictures! Love the crazy laser beam man. Glad you toughed it out with us! Hope you get to feeling better.
ReplyDeletesuh-weet. glad you got to go... wish i had been there.
ReplyDelete